Are you replying for yourself or for someone else?

You can still ask a family member or a person you trust to help you understand or reply.
You can reply for someone else if they have a disability or impairment that means they cannot reply for themselves. Or you can reply for a person who is away, or a person who has died.
What if I need help replying?
You can ask a family member, friend or carer to help you. They can reply for you or help you to do it yourself. You may be able to get help with using a computer at your local library. If you need more help, call 0300 456 1024.